Wet Wire Drawing Machine
We offer state-of-the-art Wet Wire Drawing Machine to draw intermediate wires & fine wires from Ferrous Metals, Non Ferrous Metals and Metal Alloys. Machines suitable for high-speed drawing are available with optional swiveling Die Holders, Tungsten Carbide Cone Rings for very long service life, special Lubricant Cooling System & fully adjustable exit Die Holders.
Available in different Capstan Diameters and Spool Sizes, these machines have multi-spindle and multi-die combination, which suit best with oil based lubricants. We also provide complete accessories and spares parts as well as custom designing to meet clients' needs.
- For drawing Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Copper, Aluminum and their Alloys
- High speed Timing Belts transmission for power saving or highly efficient Alloy Steel hardened & ground helical gear drive.
- Solid Tungsten Carbide drawing cones for very long service life or Alloy Steel T.C. Coated drawing cones for economy.
- Submerged lubrication or splash lubrication options.
- Support cone or all drawing cone design.
- Lubricant cooling system with highly efficient insulated plate type heat exchanger or through centralized lubrication system.
- Cones Shaft Assemblies are easily removable for maintenance and having centralized grease lubrication option.
- Dancer System at wire exit for providing synchronization of wire collection at spooler.
- Horizontal Spooler as per required weight with pneumatic clamping or mechanical screw clamping.
- Option to operate the machine in tandem with multi pass dry drawing machines.
- Re-Circulation of lubricant is performed by means of fluid pump, overflow and manual release valve.