Vertical Drop Coilers
The application of Vertical Drop Coiler covers coiling of low and high carbon steel and stainless steel wires, bare or coated, following heat treatment, surface treatment, galvanizing or coating lines. The wire coiled is collected on formers (Stems / Spiders / Baskets), into drums, or collected in catch weight coils.
Assomac's Vertical Drop Coilers are designed and manufactured to meet the most rigorous demand of the Wire Industry. Each machine is designed with a combination of standard sub-assemblies and customized components to match the varied demands of its customers and to deliver the most advanced technical quality with competitive prices.
Largest installed base in the country and long experience in indigenous evolution of these machines make ASSOMAC the best qualified supplier of such equipment. Assomac produces the most sophisticated and sturdy Coilers offering reliability and efficiency in operation for customers worldwide.
A wide range Block diameters is available like 300 / 400 / 450 / 500 / 600 / 760 / 900mm covering wire range from 0.6mm to 8mm. It is also possible to supply coilers with two sizes of blocks.
- Rotating Flat Drum Type Or Double Flanged Type With Single Or Double Pressure Rollers or V-Groove Type Drum Blocks.
- Hardened and ground block drums for low wear and tear.
- Individually driven blocks or group driven blocks, speed variable through Frequency Control A.C. Drives.
- Variable speed through Frequency Inverter not only for individual speed setting but also for their behavior in startup and for general safety reasons during threading operations.
- Wires are guided by set of creel pulleys, individual pulleys, killing rollers and pressure rollers are fitted on each block depending on the material being coiled.
- Pattern Laying option with individually or group driven Turntables.
- Pneumatically activated Wire Holding Forks for easy removal of filled coil through independent trolley at each coiler.
- Benefits in the form of uninterrupted, non-stop production, larger coil weight proper cast & helix, smooth Pay Off for subsequent operation.
- Optional length measurement system with Preset Counter, Buzzer & Indication Light.
- Machine Speeds available in the range of 20 to 120 DV.
- Coilers with inline drawing arrangement are also available for Stainless Steel wires.